Thursday, March 15, 2012

Marching Towards Progress

Well I finally have a good picture where I look noticeably smaller, so I wanted to share those with you. The first half of this wk was a waste bc I was at job training (my company got bought out so I have to re-learn my job under the new company) so I didn't get to work out and Tuesday I ate so much pizza. Lol anyway so yesterday I went to spin and then worked out hard for another 45 mins so I burned 1412 calories yesterday. I was almost at negative calories for the day until I let myself eat some tagalongs. Lol. I don't feel bad about it tho. =P anyway, let's see if I can show these to you.

This first one is from April 2010, just under 2 yrs ago. This was right before I moved home. The next 6 months from there was the biggest point I've been, although I don't know specifically. I didn't have a scale when I was in school, and fat girls don't like weighing themselves anyway. Lol

This is from March 2011, probably about 10 lbs down from that last picture. This is about 5 months after what I'm considering "before". At this point I had been doing Pilates and was a little more conscious of what I was eating.

And this of course is from this past weekend, March 2012. 25-30 lbs less than the previous picture, although probably down I'm guesstimating 35 lbs of fat less. I put on mostly muscle the summer after that when working out with Will, and stayed roughly the same weight the whole summer, even tho I was very slowly losing inches.

My bf% is still going down, faster than my overall weight, so I just have to stay really focused on the positives and not the very slow moving scale progress. I feel stronger every day, and that mix of weight training/muscle building and cardio/calorie burning is going to be the best formula for success, especially when I can keep my overall calorie consumption at a reasonable level.

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl! Not only are you looking FABULOUS, I bet you feel better. I know that since I have been losing weight, I feel like I am years younger.

    ReplyDelete