Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awesomeness is Exhausting.

Seriously. I'm so worn out from being awesome all week. =P haha but really, let me tell you about it!!

Monday I tried a new class!! It's called "body sculpt" and then there's like 10 mins of straight abs at the end. Holy crap it was such a good workout. It was like a super high energy group training session. My balance is apparently awful so some of the stuff was really hard for me, but it was fun.

Tuesday I had an hr with josh (who apparently has a man/trainer crush on my super buff bf) and we did upper body. This translates to arms, chest and back; and then the hardest ab circuit he's ever had me do. It was like 5 diff things and I only did it twice. I felt so accomplished when I was done though. That's always the best feeling. =)

Wednesday I did spin, of course! Unfortunately it was a different instructor bc Nichole was sick, so it took a little getting used to. And then today I did Zumba again!! Both of these I burned less calories than I did last time but it's because Wednesday the teacher was running late, and today I was running late. Haha. So today I was also supposed to train for 30 mins with josh but he had to leave. But instead of going to take a nap like I REALLY wanted to, I went BACK to the gym. I let Will suggest what I did, and then added hips and abs on top of that. I went HAM, as they say. Lol. Here's a pic, actually.

Sooo yeah. I gave myself a really freaking hard ab circuit if you couldn't tell. I'm trying so hard to actually see results next week! And of course, by this summer. But jeez I need to get some sun before then. Maybe now that it's nice I'll actually start doing some of my mileage outside. What a concept, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment